From the momemt we arrived until the day we left our experience was wonderful. If you're looking for luxury then The Grand Hyatt is for you. It definitely met our expecations but of course being on of of the most beautiful islands does help. The concierge was wonderful, especially Julia Wu. She helped us with our daily excursions, activities and with our dinner reservations.
The Grand Hyatt is a large resort but it was very easy to get around. The grounds and pools are beyond gorgeous and we loved every minute of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the true essence of paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa. Set on the soothing white sands in Poipu, on Kauai’s sunny south shore, this luxury resort unfolds on over 50 acres of lush gardens. The resort’s classic Hawaiian architecture with open courtyards and lush gardens welcomes the tropical breeze. Freshly renovated rooms blend clean simple lines with Hawaiian design elements to create a private retreat. A water wonderland awaits with a quiet adult area, lava-rock river pool, waterslide, and saltwater lagoon. Play championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample delicious island flavors at one of six restaurants. And for a spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa where open-air treatments use island-fresh botanicals to refresh and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Poipu