I loved the hotel. The room was clean and the view was quite peaceful..There were nice shops to buy gifts. I liked the spa treatment I received. The food at the in-hotel restaurants was really good. The staff was awesome, especially the concierges(Natalie was the best!)
The hotel surround was so beautiful. The pool area is very unique; there were goldfish in the pools;tranquil waterfalls. . I especially enjoyed walking the 2 mile trail on the ocean side.
I would definitely stay at the resort again if I come back to Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the true essence of paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa. Set on the soothing white sands in Poipu, on Kauai’s sunny south shore, this luxury resort unfolds on over 50 acres of lush gardens. The resort’s classic Hawaiian architecture with open courtyards and lush gardens welcomes the tropical breeze. Freshly renovated rooms blend clean simple lines with Hawaiian design elements to create a private retreat. A water wonderland awaits with a quiet adult area, lava-rock river pool, waterslide, and saltwater lagoon. Play championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample delicious island flavors at one of six restaurants. And for a spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa where open-air treatments use island-fresh botanicals to refresh and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Poipu