“Consistently good”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed January 23, 2007

I love the fish preparations at this restaurant. In the many times we have eaten here, I have never had a bad meal. The caesar salad is great, and don't forget the Hula Pie.

1  Thank SueZeeQueSanDiego
There are newer reviews for Keoki's Paradise

Reviewed January 19, 2007

Without going into detail, we had an issue with employee theft. The food was fine, fish a bit dry, and we felt less ripped off (foodwise, anyway) than at some other Kauai restaurants. Just be careful with your purse, wallet, camera, etc. We debated even posting this, but we would hate for anyone else to go through what we did.

14  Thank CarynS
Reviewed January 10, 2007

We remembered Keoki's Paradise from a Kauai visit almost 15 years ago and were eager to return. Thankfully, we didn't notice a change. The atmosphere remains "classy casual" and wonderfully tropical with coy ponds, waterfalls, lush vegetation and no walls. I can't recall many places so well suited for a truly romantic dinner. The food and drinks were delicious, the service excellent and the staff very friendly and attentive. I heartily recommend this, along with the much more formal Plantation restaurant with it's lush gardens, only a couple of blocks away, as being very special places.

1  Thank usmcmal
Reviewed January 5, 2007

We stopped here after driving to Poipu from another part of the island. Ordered a pulled pork sandwich, a cheeseburger, a beer. and a kahlua and coffee. Check with tip was over forty bucks. Had to sit at the bar as lunchtime they only opened up a third of the restaurant during Christmastime. Big wait otherwise.
Not a bad place but kind of a facade decor with average food at top dollar. go elsewhere for either better food or cheaper prices.

Reviewed January 1, 2007

After a day of south shore sight-seeing we decided to stop for dinner at Keoki's Paradise, having heard good things about it from Trip Advisor and The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook.

Probably because it's in the Po'ipu Shopping Villiage, It was difficult on this evening to find a parking place and we almost left to return back to the east shore where our hotel was, but I was too hungry to wait that long to eat. I dropped my wife off at the door and parked two or three blocks away. We decided to eat at the bar since there was no wait to be seated there.

The ambiance is quite exotic with tropical plants everywhere, fish ponds, waterfalls, thatched roof over the bar and over many of the booths. I guess it's the kind of decor one would expect to see in a place with the word "paradise" in its name. So if you are in the mood for this kind of dining experience, this may be just what you are looking for.

The food we was quite good but nothing spectacular. I ordered one of the specials of the day which was a chicken breast entre. Later I learned their specialty is seafood and wished I had ordered the fish of the day special instead.

All in all it was a positive experince with friendly service, albeit a bit rushed beacause of how busy the place was. It was good food at a moderate price in what is definitely a decor in keeping with what the average Hawaiian tourists expect to see.

1  Thank Northwoodsman52

Been to Keoki's Paradise? Share your experiences!