“Beautiful atmosphere with really good food.”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The spinach artichoke dip was loved by my wife and I enjoyed the seafood risotto quite a bit. The scenery is the best feature of this restaurant and definitely makes it a romantic stop while traveling in Kauai. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back for the food but the scenery and service was top notch.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,594)

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Of all the Poipu Restaurants we ate at we felt Keoki's had the perfect atmoshere for Hawaii. To me, it seems like all the other restaurants are trying too hard to be different. Too much Sushi at other places, why can't Hawaii be Hawaii? Anyway, we had 2 dinners at Keokis and they were both perfect. Wait staff good and the Ribs were excellent. Mostly we were after fish at other places, but one night, ribs sounded great and they were. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank GTrooper
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We came here right as they opened for lunch . Glad we came early because it got pretty busy. We ordered a chicken Caesar salad and their tuna poke tower. I have to say this was one of the best pokes we have had. It was a good portion of raw yellowtail tuna with a nice poke sauce on top of mashed avocado and then sushi rice on the bottom. All of the layers were delicious including (surprisingly) the sushi rice. That is usually a fairly bland item . It was topped with a bit of ground nori and I think I tasted some bonito flakes and mirin mixed in to it. The Caesar was good as well. The tropical patio setting is really lovely . I was so surprised when we got the bill and their business card inside identified them as part of the same company that owns Dukes restaurants.....basically because I have never been impressed with Dukes but this place was really good. It seems to be pretty popular too as it filled up quickly for lunch. A few days later we were back at that same shopping center at dinner time and they looked really packed for dinner with lots of people waiting....so I suggest reservations for sure, but do try it!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My wife and I went to this restaurant on a whim. We liked the food, but thought the atmosphere was a little over the top. There were better places to have a good meal.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Back in Kauai for two weeks of work. Ate at Keoki's 5 times. Great menu. Didn't eat anything a second time as plenty to choose from. Suggest the bar side and bar menu. Service really cares. Never let my glass get empty. That's important to me! Met the manager ... Jaimie. She remembered our names three days later. Music wow. Different musicians every night. Still my Favorite restaurant on Kauai.

Been to Keoki's Paradise? Share your experiences!