“Family Friendly, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My family and I sat at a table near their pond/garden area and it was really beautiful and relaxing. Our server was fantastic, and the food was good. The Hula Pie is a must!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,395)

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is in a shopping center so parking sucks but so worth it. The food is amazing as was the service. The ambiance is all Hawaii and beautiful. If you go to Kauai at all I highly recommend trying it. But make a reservation!!!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our family, with 2 kids 7 and 11 visited Kauai in October for our vow renewal and went to Keoki's after and had an absolutely fabulous dinner. We reserved the day before and were very glad we did, it is a busy place and understandable because the food and atmosphere are wonderful, all the restaurants we went too after paled in comparison. I had monchong (fish), the family did prime rib and ribs, it was all fantastic. Each time I have been there I did fish and the chef has a wonderful way of preparing it, it melts in your mouth. Also since we were celebrating our anniversary they were nice and gave us a complimentary dessert, hula pie ( to die for). And we didn't find it overly price especially for the taste, presentation and wonderful service! I look forward to coming again!!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Visited this restaurant 3 times while on vacation in Poipu so I guess we would strongly recommend it. We ate there at lunchtime in the bar area and twice in the evening. It seemed very busy early evening but then less so later on, so might be worth booking at busy times if you like to eat early. The food was very good, the service excellent and the Polynesian style of the layout very pleasant. Like most of the local restaurants there are numerous catch of the day fish options. Also, numerous local beers on tap. The restaurant is adjacent to an upmarket boutique shopping mall and the car park can get quite full at busy times.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The service was excellent.The drink server arrived promptly after we were seated and she made some good suggestions for fancy cocktails to start off the evening. Chris, our waiter, was very attentive and very knowledgeable about the large menu. My wife had the scallops w/ bacon for an appetizer and then the grilled monchong for her entree. She does not care for rice and substituting the garlic mashed potatoes was facilitated. She loved her meal. I had the calamari strips for my pupu and then the prime rib for my entree. It was perfectly cooked. This was a large portion and I could barely finish it. The creamed horseradish and the gravy completed this excellent meal. Be warned that if you want prime rib, get there early because there is a limit to how much they prepare each evening. Keoki's is a large restaurant with an outdoor Hawaiian garden and you can hear waterfalls. There was also a musical group playing enjoyable tunes. It was really a great evening.

1  Thank Brian021