“Yes to the best in Poipu resort area”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great food, ambience, and staff! We ate here our last night in Kauai and wished we had found it our first. Our server could not have been better. There were seven in our party, including three children. Everyone of us loved our meals -which never happens! Mahi mahi tacos, pulled pork, cashew chicken were all delicious, Then came the Hula Pie...amazing!! This is a must at the end of your meal. One giant piece fed us all! Cookie crust, macadamia nut ice cream, topped with toasted coconut and chocolate drizzle, mmmmm! We sat in the bar area (fine for dinner with kids) and were treated to lovely live music. It started to drizzle a bit and immediately the retractable awnings protected us from the rain. Couldn't be better!

1  Thank Monica S

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went for our last night on Kauai for dinner. Way over priced for what you get. The meal was not good, very below average. We have eaten there a couple of years ago, food then was just ok.

1  Thank Janice R
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love this place. It's totally campy and serves pretty good food. One of our favorite experiences there was actually sitting in the bar and ordering drinks, appetizers, and splitting an entree. They have live music most nights, which adds to the fun atmosphere. The portions can be a bit small on some dishes (the "sea" appetizer) but the entrees are perfect.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is our favorite place to dine on the south shore of Poipu. It is located in the Poipu Marketplace. Manetti, one of the managers of Keoki's Paradise, always remembers us from year to year. We have been back to Keoki's for eight years in a row, and it only gets better and better. We recommend the nachos with pulled pork, if you are really starving. It is huge and very delightful. It has too many ingredients to list. The stir fry is also excellent. There are too many great menu items to list. Just don't forget to save room for the hula pie !!!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Keoki's is a paradise if that is how you imagine it. I had a nice visit there and will probably return - even though I'd like to believe I never will. I'd like to believe I will never find myself bored, lazy and lacking enough inspiration to explore somewhere more distant and obscure - somewhere involving work, risk and uncertainty - but somewhere ultimately more authentic and rewarding. Or maybe I will simply lack time, so Keoki's will be a very good choice then. Yes, I will tell myself.

1  Thank agsmith50

Been to Keoki's Paradise? Share your experiences!