“The best place on South Shore of Poipu to eat !!!”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is our favorite place to dine on the south shore of Poipu. It is located in the Poipu Marketplace. Manetti, one of the managers of Keoki's Paradise, always remembers us from year to year. We have been back to Keoki's for eight years in a row, and it only gets better and better. We recommend the nachos with pulled pork, if you are really starving. It is huge and very delightful. It has too many ingredients to list. The stir fry is also excellent. There are too many great menu items to list. Just don't forget to save room for the hula pie !!!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Keoki's is a paradise if that is how you imagine it. I had a nice visit there and will probably return - even though I'd like to believe I never will. I'd like to believe I will never find myself bored, lazy and lacking enough inspiration to explore somewhere more distant and obscure - somewhere involving work, risk and uncertainty - but somewhere ultimately more authentic and rewarding. Or maybe I will simply lack time, so Keoki's will be a very good choice then. Yes, I will tell myself.

1  Thank agsmith50
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We ate at many different restaurants and one of our favorites is Keoki's. If you go their ask for an Outstanding waiter by the name of Kevin. He will give you the VERY BEST service you could ask for. He is their when you need something and at the same time he will leave you alone to enjoy an outstanding dinner. We can not say enough about the food and the service you will get from him.

1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Lacked atmosphere, no music and servers rushing around made me feel anxious, not relaxed. Appetizer was horrible (ahi sampler) but salads and entrees were good.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Is this place for real? First, all the servers, both male and female, are attractive, even beautiful. The musician -- would you call that a Hawaiian tenor? -- was outstanding. The decor is festive and fun, as I say the Hawaii of your dreams. Our meal was fairly standard, not bad for such a large busy restaurant. I would go to this restaurant again, for sure. It was fun.