“Yummy veggie dogs”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Koloa
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We love this place soooo good we eat the veggie dogs and get the lemonade wow. Customer Service great ..even if it wasnt I would still eat here .. Its that good ..

Write a ReviewReviews (2,850)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The name that does not sound like it should be a name for a place to eat because it's what you do when food is bad. Actually is the name of a Shell in Hawaii. I googled it. The dog was just awesome. Huge polish type sausage in a sweet fresh bun with some tasty local mustard relish....Yummy. My wife had the regular and I had the spicy. Spicy means different things to different people, but the spicy was not too hot at all. If you are really into hot go for the Lava and try that temp out.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Puka dogs are delicious! I do not typically enjoy hot dogs, but I think everyone should give these a try. The combo of polish sausage, pineapple relish, and lilikoi mustard was perfect. We will surely be back.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Just a tiny restaurant in the Poipu shopping center, Puka dog was an amazing mid-day treat! Hot dogs are wrapped in the bun and you get your choice of condiments to fill the bun. I had the lilikoi mustard and it was amazing! It was such a unique and creative offering. Old school U.S. fare meets island goodness. A great concept, I wish we had one in Phoenix.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband's biggest regret was not eating a second Puka Dog before we left Kauai. Loved the pineapple relish!!!