“Have at least one every year”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Puka Dog

Puka Dog
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Koloa
Eagan, Minnesota
“Have at least one every year”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Freshest buns I've ever had (worth the price of admission alone). I go with the Polish Sausage, spicy, pineapple relish, with Dijon sweep pickle relish. My wife always gets the fresh lemonade.

Love this place, surrounded by some great stores.

Visited February 2013

Lindale, TX
“Obsessed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Such a cute little restaurant with big, creative flavor. I am not a huge hot dog eater, but heard this place was a must. My husband and I both ate the Polish dog with mango relish and lilikoi mustard. Might sound like a strange combination, but that paired with the sweet bread bun...YUM! Best hot dogs we've ever had. They also had delicious, fresh lemonade! Not too expensive either - compared to what lunches can be in Kauai.

Visited September 2013
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Not your everyday hotdog”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I'm not even a polish sausage fan, but man are these good! Both times I got the original with their passion fruit mustard and papaya relish and it was delish. My husband gets the spicy sauce, which he says is a mild spice. We always get a lemonade too. I guess what makes them special are the sauces and the fresh bun that encapsulates the dog. It will definitely be palace to come back to each time we are on the island!

• Visited September 2013
Diamond Bar, California
“A Fun Hot Dog Joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a fun place to stop in for an easy lunch if you like hot dogs. The prices seem a little high, until you get your meal, which is large. We ordered three (1 for my wife & two for me). I couldn't finish the second one - it was too much food.

Very friendly owner and a nice varied menu. Great chili dog.

• Visited June 2013
Hopewell, New York
“Nice twist on the hot dog”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I am not really a hot dog eater. I actually can't recall the last time I ate one. We decided to give Puka Dog a try for lunch yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. The polish dog with spicy sauce and pineapple relish was tasty and different. The spicy was nonexistant but the combination with a nice cold lemonaide sure seemed right. Good job Puka Dog!!

• Visited September 2013