“The BEST experience during our stay!!”
Review of Outfitters Kauai

Waimea Canyon Bicycle Downhill
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Poipu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Outfitters Kauai has been making vacations awesome since 1988! Offering you a wide range of activities, including HAWAII’S LONGEST ZIPLINE; Exciting Ocean and River Kayak Tours; Waimea Canyon Downhill Biking Tours; SUP Tours; along with hiking and swimming options for many of our guided adventures. Zipline Tours: On May 1, 2017, Outfitters Kauai launched their newest additions... the 3/4 mile long FlyLine Kauai Zipline, and the Kipu Ranch Visitor Welcome Center. The result is improved and reconfigured Zipline Tour packages, and a new, convenient check-in location. Each zipline tour is unique as our lines vary by size, skill-level, and terrain. Fly with us over lush valleys, tumbling waterfalls and forest canopies — landscapes made famous by movies like Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Indiana Jones. Kayak Tours: If you want to explore the secret beaches and hidden waterfalls of Kauai, Hawaii, look no further than our kayak tours. Outfitters Kauai offers both ocean and river kayaking. Each tour is unique and combines kayaking with additional activities like hiking, snorkeling, swimming, and wildlife viewing. See the famed Na Pali Cliffs, or take a Poipu Whale Watch tour (seasonal). Paddle-Boarding Tours: We invite you to take a standup paddle along a tranquil jungle stream, ringed by the majestic Hau’pu Mountains. The adventure starts with a quick SUP lesson, then you’ll be fitted with a paddle and board that is just the right fit. Outfitters Kauai provides paddlers with top-quality equipment, so you can paddle with ease and get the most out of your adventure. Downhill Bike Tours: Our bike tour takes you alongside what is called “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific” at 3,600 feet on the west side of Kauai. As you wind your way down this geological wonder, you will enjoy panoramic views of crested buttes, amazing waterfalls, rugged crags and deep valley gorges. From the main lookout point, there are dramatic views of Kauai’s lush interior and dazzling ocean coast. Think of this as a nature walk on two wheels, complete with refreshments and information about the culture, history and folklore of Kauai.
Glendale
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The BEST experience during our stay!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The boys and I just spent a week in Kauai and took in a lot of sights and tours. The zip line tour through Outfitters was the highlight of my boys trip. (It came in a close second for me only because I loved seeing the sea turtles!) Anyway, Jessica and Christian were absolutely amazing. They totally took the experience to the next level with their positive, outgoing personalities! My son, as do many others I'm sure, had a fear of heights and they were both very reassuring and encouraging. I can't recommend Outfitters, Jessica and Christian enough! You will have an experience of a lifetime! Thanks guys!

3 Thank Lucky_Mom2008

Lancaster
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Zip lining was my favorite”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Absolute favorite part of my trip. Amazing guides, amazing views, and a ridiculous amount of fun! Although I did get bitten by some Mosquitos(my fault for not putting on any big spray lol). Zip lining with these guys is an absolute MUST when visiting kauai, totally worth it. And you'll know it when you go upside down in between the mountains (; thank you guys so much!

2 Thank Ashleykay88
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Safari trip Excellent!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Took the whole family on the Safari trip (Kayaking, hiking, zip lining). We had a great time. Christian, our main guide was excellent. We also had Rose and Chelsea helping during our trip and they were fabulous. Safety is first for them, but they also make sure everyone has fun! IF you book any activities on Kauai, I would definitely recommend Outfitters. They are the best.

1 Thank colint884
The Woodlands, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Zipline and Kayak/Hike Tours”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We did two excursions with Outfitters while we were in Kauai. First we ziplined. It was so much fun. Only wish was that there were more lines. However, the ones they had were great fun and many of them were doubles. Our guides were great and very entertaining. The excursion ended with a swim in a lava tube pool. It was extremely refreshing and very much needed after a day on the lines.

Our second excursion was the kayak and hike to the secret waterfall. We very much enjoyed this one, but we were not expecting nearly the amount of mud on the hike. It was fun and the waterfall made it all worth it, but it did cost us our shoes.

All in all, I strongly recommend using Outfitters when in Kauai. Their guides are excellent and make the excursions that much more fun.

Visalia, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Kipu Zipline Safari - A Must!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My Husband and I experienced the 8-hour Kipu Zipline Safari and had the time of our lives! We started out by kayaking 2 miles down a river with stunning views. Next, we hiked through the forest and found a quaint swimming hole with a tarzan-like rope swing. After a swim, we jumped on a wagon and were towed to a shaded lunch spot where we enjoyed a tasty lunch. When we finished our lunches, we were geared up, crossed a suspension bridge, and experienced two exhilarating ziplines through the forest, with incredible views! Following the ziplines, we hiked through the forest to find another swimming hole, this one with a small zip line into the water, it was so refreshing! We then hiked through the forest to a boat that took us back up the river and to the port. While one the boat, we were served a variety of delicious cookies to enjoy while savoring the extraordinary views. The tour guides were fantastic throughout the whole safari. They were knowledgeable about the island, and made sure that everyone stayed safe.

I highly recommend this safari -- it is a must! Just be sure to bring bug spray... the forest mosquitoes are hungry!

1 Thank Stacey N