“Wonderful Breakfast”
Review of Joe's on the Green - CLOSED

Joe's on the Green
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Koloa
Description: Located on the beautiful Kiahuna Golf Course in Koloa. Reasonable prices, spectacular views, friendly staff and full bar. Open air restaurant and outside seating available. We serve breakfast from 7 a.M. Until 11:30 a.M. Monday-Saturday 7 a.M. Until 12 noon on Sundays. Lunch served 11:30 a.M. Until 2:30 p.M. Pupus and live Hawaiian music Sunday through Thursday Happy hour starts at 3 p.M. And ends at 6 p.M.
Porterville, California
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband, myself and other family members had breakfast here. Breakfast is served on a covered patio and there is a great view of the golf course. The breakfast is good with large portions and wonderful, attentive wait staff. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit!

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast for cheap”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went here after a couple told us about it at the beach. A solid breakfast for a very reasonable price. The decor is tacky golf course bar stuff but it is all open air and if you can sit on the patio there are some great views.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Find!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We've been to Kauai 3 other times and never stopped in, this time we made a point to check it out and boy were we glad we did. Happy hour had great Mai Tais' and a nice menu selection. The pork nachos recommended by our server were excellent. We had a burger and onion rings both done well. We went back for Sunday breakfast. The French toast with coconut syrup was delightful, surprisingly not too sweet, steak & eggs cooked perfectly and an omelet was a good choice too. No lingering after breakfast they want to turn the table, but I was able to take my coffee outside sit on a bench under a shade tree and enjoy a wonderful view of the the greens,ocean and mountains that Joe's has to offer.

Hillsboro, Oregon
“Skip”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Skip this place and go to Keoki's down the road. The food was average (especially the weird and mushy potato/macaroni salad) and service poor. The drinks and atmosphere (on a nice golf course) were both good but not enough to make up for the other detriments. Would not recommend. There are too many other great places to go in Poipu.

• Visited July 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Very nice golf course restaurant”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My how time flies. The last time I was here (three years ago) I thought this was an excellent stop. This year it seemed to be only very good. Everything was pretty much the same as always, I think the competion has just raised the bar. This is still my choice for breakfast on Kauai. Everything on the menu is very good and you're still out there in the middle of a golf course soaking up the excellent weather.

• Visited June 2013