“Amazing dinner!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tidepools

Tidepools
Reserve with OpenTable
Tidepools is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ainako
Description: Embrace the tempting combination of contemporary Hawaiian cuisine served in a unique Hawaiian setting. Thatched-roof bungalows float above a koi-filled lagoon at the base of a waterfall to create romantic ambiance. Inspired by local ingredients and the rich culinary traditions of Hawaii
New Jersey
“Amazing dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Best dinner we've had so far here in kauai and maui. Great setting around the koi pond. The food and service were amazing! We had the duo Hamachi and poke appetizer, which was delicious. I had the snapper and my wife had the Hawaiian catch of the day. I would recommend both dishes. Topped dinner off with the lava cake. Easily the best meal/service combination we've had so far. Definitely a must stop, especially if you're staying at the hotel.

• Korean first
Tampa, Florida
“Beautiful location, great seafood, sunset bonus!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

A great meal, a beautiful location in an equally beautiful resort. Food, drinks, service, LOCATION!
We watched a beautiful sunset from our dinner table. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2014
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Birthday surprise Celebrations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a great celebration with Pupus and cocktails for 12 to surprise my husband early for his birthday. The staff went out of their way to give us a great table and excellent service. The food was excellent. We had eaten there several years ago and the food is still outstanding, (as are the drinks) Note that the cost is for Pupus only this time. not dinner. That would be quite a bit more.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent food with a wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had dinner here on our first night at the hotel. The food was excellent. I had scallops, the lavender fillet of beef and the molton lava cake. My husband had the hawaiian snpper. All of it was cooked wonderfully and presented beautifully. The service was also superb. I would definitely eat here again. It wasn't too expensive but not for every night dining.

Visited July 2014
NJ
“Great dinner at Tidepools!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband, teen daughter and I had a wonderful dinner at Tidepools. To begin with, ambience is lovely. The service was outstanding. The food was delicious.

For our appetizers, I had a beautifully presented and tasty kula greens salad. My husband very much enjoyed his baby romaine salad, and my daughter loved her crab cakes.

For the main course, my husband and both had the roast chicken with citrus glaze - delicious! Our daughter had the macadamia encrusted mahi mahi, which she enjoyed very much.

I would definitely recommend Tidepools, even if staying off-property.

• Visited July 2014