“Beautiful location, great seafood, sunset bonus!”
Review of Tidepools

Tidepools
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Hawaiian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ainako
Description: Embrace the tempting combination of contemporary Hawaiian cuisine served in a unique Hawaiian setting. Thatched-roof bungalows float above a koi-filled lagoon at the base of a waterfall to create romantic ambiance. Inspired by local ingredients and the rich culinary traditions of Hawaii
Reviewed July 20, 2014

A great meal, a beautiful location in an equally beautiful resort. Food, drinks, service, LOCATION!
We watched a beautiful sunset from our dinner table. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a great celebration with Pupus and cocktails for 12 to surprise my husband early for his birthday. The staff went out of their way to give us a great table and excellent service. The food was excellent. We had eaten there several years ago and the food is still outstanding, (as are the drinks) Note that the cost is for Pupus only this time. not dinner. That would be quite a bit more.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had dinner here on our first night at the hotel. The food was excellent. I had scallops, the lavender fillet of beef and the molton lava cake. My husband had the hawaiian snpper. All of it was cooked wonderfully and presented beautifully. The service was also superb. I would definitely eat here again. It wasn't too expensive but not for every night dining.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband, teen daughter and I had a wonderful dinner at Tidepools. To begin with, ambience is lovely. The service was outstanding. The food was delicious.

For our appetizers, I had a beautifully presented and tasty kula greens salad. My husband very much enjoyed his baby romaine salad, and my daughter loved her crab cakes.

For the main course, my husband and both had the roast chicken with citrus glaze - delicious! Our daughter had the macadamia encrusted mahi mahi, which she enjoyed very much.

I would definitely recommend Tidepools, even if staying off-property.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Great stop for dinner. Unique seating and great menu. Service was superior.

The fish dishes we had were good as was the steak. Appetizers we amazing. The Calimari was awesome as were the scallops.

I was surprised by it. I'm not a big hotel restaurant fan but this feels special. No brainier if your in the area.

Been to Tidepools? Share your experiences!