“Amazing Luau Experience”
Review of Aulii Luau

Aulii Luau
Ranked #1 of 2 Concerts & Shows in Poipu
More attraction details
Owner description: An Intimate and Authentic experience in an Exquisite Setting on Po'ipu Beach. Kaua'i's only oceanfront Lu'au located at the Beach Lawn at Sheraton Kaua'i Resort. As the sun sets, treasure this truly mesmerizing setting as you indulge in island culinary treats with the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop. Our traditional-style luau offers a lavish buffet and authentic entertainment featuring award-winning dancers taking you on an alluring voyage weaving tales of Kaua'i and Polynesia into exciting songs & dances.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I took my fiance to her very first Luau experience at the Aulii Luau in Poipu and we had an amazing experience! The whole staff was so friendly as they greeting us like we were apart of their family! From the food, to the performances this Luau has everything to offer. The backdrop is truly magical and the show did not disappoint. There are so many Luau's to choose from, but Aulii Luau in Poipu is the one to go! I recommend this to all and can't wait to go back and experience it again!

1  Thank Kevin L L
There are newer reviews for Aulii Luau

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Overall, I enjoyed Sheraton's luau. The dancer's were excellent and entertaining. You can't beat the gorgeous ocean backdrop! I got some amazing pictures! The downfall was the food. It was typical buffet style food and not very good, in my opinion. The first time I was in Kauai, I went to Smith's and, overall, I think it was the better of the two.

1  Thank Tonia E
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We were referred to this luau by a local vendor. Wow! What a great experience. The several dancers were award winners, and their talent showed. The performance was breath-taking with the background of the beach. Great experience.

1  Thank hanma51
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our family was so pleased to be able to attend the Aulii Luau! We've been to Germaine's on Oahu before and were happy to find a beachfront luau located in Poipu, Kauai. The food was great and the show was very entertaining! We definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Kauai!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We came to visit Kauai for only a few days, but I wanted to see a beach front luau. I have been to a bunch of luaus, and always prefer the beachfront setting. We were staying in Poipu, so the location was perfect for us! It was a great show! I would recommend to anyone on Kauai!