My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon. The service was great and the place is perfect for a family as well. We stayed in the Royal Palm...well worth the money. Kauai is beautiful and drivable, and basing in Poipu gives access to great restaurants without having to deal with all the hassles and hidden fees of resorts. If you like to be pampered, stay at a resort. If you don't mind getting in your car more quickly than a valet can bring it to you, and if you don't mind carrying a suitcase in the house, then rent the house! In my opinion, it's a much better way to see hawaii and enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway Cove is located a short five minute walk to Poipu Beach here on the sunny south shore of Kauai.Each of our studio, one, two, three and five bedroom accommodations features air conditioning, a kitchen, HDTVs in the living room and all bedrooms plus beds with pillow top mattresses and Egyptian cotton sheets. There is a a stainless steel gas barbecue with side burner on each private lanai. We also have off street parking, high speed wi-fi property wide, the use of a computer and printer 24/7 in our office, on site concierge services, beach chairs, beach towels and coolers, plus the use of laundry rooms with detergent and dryer sheets. All are complimentary.We've been welcoming guests to Poipu Beach since 1999 and hope to meet you here at Hideaway Cove at some time in the future!Aloha from Kauai,Herb and Gale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach Kauai