Waikomo Stream Villas
$499
Autograph
$659
Marriott
Koa Kea Hotel & Resort(Poipu)
$704
$659
$547
$399
Orbitz.com
$749
Orbitz.com
The Kauai Inn(Lihue)(Great Value!)
$252
Travelocity
$190
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbabbling brookwasher and dryerupstairs lofttropical settingwithin walking distancehome away from homecorner unitminute walklocation is greatbeach itemspoipu areathe king size bedmaster bedroomparking lotfelt like homenice poolair flow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Just wanted to point this out for any guests staying for Christmas or New Year's. I will be arriving in Kauai tomorrow and am spending a part of my trip at Waikomo Stream properties. I received a call this morning from Parrish indicating that the pool will not be open during our visit. Nowhere was it disclosed on the Parrish website that the pool was closed for work, and they did not offer me any alternate lodging that does have a pool. I am very disappointed as the one thing I searched specifically for was a pool - unlike a lot of folks I don't like sand and saltwater, and prefer spending time at the pool over the ocean. We have booked with Parrish in the past, but this will be my last stay with them after poor disclosure and no compensation for having a key amenity closed. Hopefully the unit is better than my experience so far.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenz99
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Loved Villa 231! Newly renovated by new owners who obviously put in the hard work! Well stocked, well decorated, all new carpet, comfortable and cozy! Felt like home without clutter! Very stylish and plenty of room. Pool was under construction, from my research it still is two months later (boo to management company!). Am already looking for time to go back! So close to everything! The owners provided lots of great beach extras for us to use during our stay! 3rd floor means nobody over you and a decent view! Stairs were good since I ate too much of the abundance of excellent island food! Haha!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spazcat1
Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a GREAt location, close to beach & shopping. You can walk across the street to eating & shopping or take a short walk to the the shoreline for a scenic view. We were right next to the stream that had koie fish in them. The master room has a huge King size bed, very very comfie :~) The lani was breathtaking! I would highly recommend this Vialla or any of them at his location.

Room Tip: We stayed in 533 very nice accomadations!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

When my husband and I walked into unit 101 at Waikomo Stream Villas we were impressed on how we felt "Right at Home" This unit was cozy, clean, and came with all of the main essentials. There was even a good assortment of coffee and teas! The sliding doors in the living area opened out to this breathtaking patio. There was the stream with lots of koi, and many tropical trees and birds right in front of us. How romantic sitting out their in the evening having a glass of good wine, or in the mornings having our cup of coffee. There is many good restaurants within a two minute walk from the condo. The pool is wonderful. We spent a few hours lounging around the pool, and reading a good book. There is a fabulous beach about 5 minutes down the road. When you want to take your car and do some sight seeing, you don't have far to go! Salt Water Pond Park, Waimea Canyon and the Kilauea Lighthouse is just a few of the places to see. If you are looking to have a great lunch, try the Kilauea Fish Market. My husband and I fell in love with Kauai. The locals are friendly,and the beaches are not crowded. Thank you for sharing 101 with us! We will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank larmar1977
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Unit 220 felt luxurious, with a very well equipped kitchen, a large and comfortable bed, nice shower, and more than enough living space. The unit was also very clean, and comes with WiFi.

While this is not a sea front property, several beaches are within walking distance (5-15 minutes).

We booked the unit via the Parrish collection, which was very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: The units are individually owned, so each one can be quite different.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple