“Spectacular Honeymoon Spot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Poipu
Poipu Plantation Resort
Ranked #9 of 30 Specialty Lodging in Poipu
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spectacular Honeymoon Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2004

My wife and I stayed at the Poipu Plantation Resort Bed and Breakfast Ali'i Suite for our honeymoon in July '04 and we had an incredible time. We could not have asked for a better place to stay. I searched for months trying to find the perfect place for our Honeymoon and I stumbled upon this Bed and Breakfast. I was a bit nervous because neither one of us had stayed at a Bed and Breakfast before, but we decided to give it a try and I am so glad we did. Our room was fantastic. From the moment we got there it felt like home. The only thing better than the room was the service. The people knew us by name and they gave personalized service. They helped us make reservations for just about everything we did and they provided us with great advice on the most beautiful places on the island that were not in the guide books. Let me also say that the island of Kauai is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Every part of the island is unique and has its own characteristics. It is truly magnificent. My wife and I are already planning a time when we can go back.

• Stayed July 2004
21 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poipu
Koloa
Garden Island Inn
#1 of 11 in Lihue
Koloa
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa

Been to Poipu Plantation Resort? Share your experiences!