“Nice condo overlooking ocean”

Review of POIPU SHORES 405A

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fazekasst...
Medina, Ohio
“Nice condo overlooking ocean”
Reviewed October 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Everything in this condo is excellent with certain exceptions. Currently, no central air or a/c in bedrooms. At the time of my stay of four nites, it was very hot (90) and very humid. Trade winds were not blowing. Very uncomfortable in the condo and very hard to sleep. Dryer broke and took three days to replace. Elevator in complex broke day one and remained inoperative during stay. Long schlep up two flights of stairs with suitcases. Parking lot has very tight spacing and an uphill walk is required if you have a minivan and you can’t open car doors wide enough. Views of the ocean are fantastic and the pool is wonderful. Turtles all over the cove. The condo has full size washer and dryer, a plus.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lisa C
Pleasanton, California
“Awesome sunsets and ocean view.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We stayed at PS405A for a week in May to celebrate my husbands 60th b-day. We were not disappointed and cannot wait to go back. The condo was very comfortable and we ended the day with a bottle of wine on the lanai watching the sea turtles and the beautiful sunsets. The only thing I can say negative is there is no AC but it was not a problem for the week we were there and the BBQ's do not heat up very good and takes hours to cook. We had to finish cooking in the oven after 1 1/2 on the BBQ .
Other than that we had a wonderful time Nd looking forward for our next trip.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: BBQ problems
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Washington
Reviewed March 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
Mar 6, 2014
Good idea and you are right. We will start keeping more keys at Poipu Shores since they are needed more than some other properties.
Thanks for the review and the suggestion!
St. Louis

MA
Reviewed August 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing