This is was the second time that we stayed at the Kiahuna Plantation. This time we were in unit #77 a one bedroom, ocean view condo. We had a wonderful time and we cannot wait to return.
The gardens within the resort are beautiful. And I found the services at the resort to be good. We also went to the Plantation restaurant and had a nice time there.
The first time we went we were on our honeymoon, 5 years later we returned with our 16 month old daughter. The experience both times was great.
I recommend checking out the "baby beach" if you have little kids. It was the best day of the trip and we wish we went there sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger(R) is situated on a 35-acre oceanfront setting at Poipu Beach shaded by tall swaying palms and scented by fragrant plumeria blossoms. Play at the resort's swimming beach, dine at Plantation Gardens Restaurant, and tee off at Kiahuna Golf Club. The internationally-recognized orchid and succulent gardens are living legacies of this former plantation estate. Explore historic Koloa Town a few minutes away, drive west to Waimea Canyon, or east to Hanalei on the north shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Kiahuna Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Hotel Poipu
- Outrigger Hotel Kiahuna Plantation
- Outrigger Hotel Koloa
- Outrigger Poipu
- Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai/Poipu