Room 150, Bldg 23. No WiFi! Called for service, Oceanic arrived and the tech noted same problem two weeks earlier. Said new cable had to be installed but owners were not responsive. And they weren't. Since I maintain websites, this was a MAJOR inconvenience (had to use a nearby Starbucks each day).
Except for toilet, all the plumbing needs updating. Faucets are loose. Tub would not drain.
Lest you think I'm just a complainer, I actually found the room clean and convenient. We enjoyed our stay and will return as we've done in the past. Kiahuna is a great location. The Plantation Restaurant was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger(R) is situated on a 35-acre oceanfront setting at Poipu Beach shaded by tall swaying palms and scented by fragrant plumeria blossoms. Play at the resort's swimming beach, dine at Plantation Gardens Restaurant, and tee off at Kiahuna Golf Club. The internationally-recognized orchid and succulent gardens are living legacies of this former plantation estate. Explore historic Koloa Town a few minutes away, drive west to Waimea Canyon, or east to Hanalei on the north shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kiahuna Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Hotel Poipu
- Outrigger Hotel Kiahuna Plantation
- Outrigger Hotel Koloa
- Outrigger Poipu
- Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai/Poipu