“Almost forgot to review Da Crack!”
Review of Da Crack

Da Crack
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Aloha! We are a local owned family business. We offer Mexican style dishes with a Hawaiian twist. We serve fresh, locally caught fish, Shrimp, Beef, Chicken, Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian and gluten free Items. We only use fresh ingredients and everything is made in house. We also only use Hawaiian sea salt. We DO NOT use any MSG, Lard or trans fatty oils or Hydrogenated oils. Everything is prepared with a health conscious approach. Thank you for taking the time to view my establishment! Mahalo!
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Love this place! We had an early dinner here because I learned on TA that it gets crowded. True dat!!!
We had planned to take the food back to our condo, but people-watching here proved to be so fascinating that we ate at a table in front. Everyone was chatty & friendly, and the grocery store (next door) provided cold beer to accompany the food. How convenient!
Both of us had black-bean and rice bowls with fresh grilled fish on top. Really high quality for a fast-food place. Preparation is slow, so plan to wait. By the time we finished eating, there were maybe 20-30 people waiting for their orders. Not sure if they take call-ins, but I would find out, if I lived there. Many more locals than tourists, based on the vehicles that pulled up. (Not rentals.)
Recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,374)

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Had the pork nachos and the fish tacos, bothe were amazing. The mexi rice and black beans were just ok. Efficient service, take it to go, only one small place to sit. Very messy to eat but well worth it.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate take-out from Da Crack a few times. It was always great! Good prices. Good local food. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

so yummy my favorite is the nachos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best ever!!!!! amazing food highly recommend it if u like mexican food

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love, love, love their food. I always get the pork nachos but this time we also tried the Quesadilla. Super yummy! I always get a bit of indigestion after but I'm telling you it's worth it. lol