This is one of those "but" reviews. The lobby area held the promise of luxury and relaxation. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The interior grounds did not disappoint with lush greenery, incredible colors, and easy access to the two pools. The condo was truly sweet. incredibly appointed with top shelf amenities. "But" the view from our lanai was disappointing. We understood that construction of additional accommodations is pending,but gazing at what should have been a gorgeous sunrise was truly compromised by what is little more than a landfill site. Even the roosters seemed annoyed with the 6 foot construction fence. Once this construction phase is completed we assume that this will be 5 star property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu Beach are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai's South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu