My wife and I took our daughter and our in-laws to this property and had a wonderful time! From when we made our Reservation Elena was extremely helpful and welcoming in finding a unit which would meet our needs. This is probably one of the nicest units I have ever stayed in, it had a wrap around Lanai which was very spacious. The pool areas weren't crowded and the rooms were well-build and designed. Aunt Lovie was also very attentive to her guests!
This property was a breath of fresh air as it is not a crowded resort, so we actually were able to relax. Poipu Beach was a quick 4 minute drive as were several local restaurants. When pricing this property to other even houses we found this place provided outstanding value. Be sure to join Wyndham Rewards before you stay here as they have a generous program.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu Beach are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai's South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Vacatia and Odigeo so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu