Ashley at check in was very nice. The condo was very nice. We had a 3 bedroom. It was new, lots of space, great kitchen. Master bath was very nice. Be aware this is not on the beach, which we knew. The pool was nice though. Grounds are pretty. There was plenty of room for our family of 5. Cost less than it would have to book 2 hotel rooms for us. My complaint was our view. We booked an ocean view. ( not partial or obstructed ) As you can see from my pictures, not what I was expecting. There is an awesome lanai that I was looking forward to being out on. If I had what I would have looked at was my construction view. Until construction is done, avoid building 9. I am not sure where the picture of the "ocean view" on the website was taken. I didn't see anything that looked like that. I called to complain. The manager could have moved us to a non ocean view condo, but we would have had to pack up our luggage and check out that morning and then wait til new check in time that afternoon after housekeeping had time to prepare the other room. He did lower the rate a little for us. Loved the condo...you would be better off with a mountain or pool view. Be aware that a mountain view has some construction on as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island at the Shops at Kukui'ula Village and a short stroll from world famous Poipu Beach. Situated on 21 acres of lush tropical foliage, the resort boasts the largest accommodations on the entire island - from deluxe studios, to 1, 2, 3, & even 4 bedroom luxurious villas ranging from 500 to 3,600 square feet - making them perfect for couples and families alike. Each studio is complete with a kitchenette and full size washer/dryer, while the villas feature full kitchens, expansive lanai, washer/dryer, and private bathrooms for every bedroom. The resort also includes three incredible resort pools - a 350,000 gallon signature pool complete with swim and walk-through grotto, waterslides, and poolside cabanas, as well as a 6,100 sq ft family lagoon pool and 2,000 sq ft waterfall adult pool. In addition, the property partnered with world-famous chef, Sam Choy, to open the Holoholo Grill, a poolside bar & grill serving Hawaiian comfort food and island libations. Other amenities include a 4,000 sq ft day spa, 24-hour fitness center, lobby bar, family activity fields, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu