Greatly enjoyed our July 2013 stay. My husband and I were joined by my adult daughter and her boyfriend. We had a two bedroom unit which had plenty of room for two couples. The amenities were great, the only thing I found that would have been a nice addition was a colander, mixer, blender cutting boards, salad bowls, everything we needed was available. :-)
The grounds were lovely although it was a bit of a walk to the beach at the Sheraton, but no biggie, with a pool as lovely as this one we didnt realy need the beach. I did have one teeny tiny issue with a front desk clerk that was unwilling to help me with a purchase at 6:30 in the morning. The market place on site states that it is open 24 hours, and it has a great selection, but when I showed up at 6:30 to buy a quart of milk, which I knew the price of he would not assist me and told me that the girl just got to the store and she would take care of me. I am in the food service industry so I understand that when you walk in the door it takes a few minutes to get organized and I was willing to wait, but stated that the sign that states they are open 24 hours should be corrected since you could not make purchases before 7:00 am. He made some flip remark and walked away. The young lady. Janelle who was working in the Marketplace was very helpful and polite and I give her Kudos for how she handeled the situation.
All in all our stay was very nice and I would recomend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu Beach are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai's South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vacatia, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu