My husband and I thought there was a mistake when we first entered. The condo looked like the ones on HGTV or for a celebrity. This couldn't be for us, but it was! It was exquisitely furnished with amazing attention to detail. The kitchen had everything you needed and made you feel right a home. The bed was fantastic and we need to know the type of mattress so we can buy one for our house at home. Does anyone know?
We visited in January and the place was not too busy. We had the pool to ourselves most nights and spent the days exploring the island. Even though there is not a direct beach we walked to a nearby beach to watch the sun set. There are so many things to do here you won't even miss having a beach in front of you.
No construction noise to complain of because we were out all day. The staff were great too. Lots of restaurant choices nearby and a grocery store for eating at home.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island at the Shops at Kukui'ula Village and a short stroll from world famous Poipu Beach. Situated on 21 acres of lush tropical foliage, the resort boasts the largest accommodations on the entire island - from deluxe studios, to 1, 2, 3, & even 4 bedroom luxurious villas ranging from 500 to 3,600 square feet - making them perfect for couples and families alike. Each studio is complete with a kitchenette and full size washer/dryer, while the villas feature full kitchens, expansive lanai, washer/dryer, and private bathrooms for every bedroom. The resort also includes three incredible resort pools - a 350,000 gallon signature pool complete with swim and walk-through grotto, waterslides, and poolside cabanas, as well as a 6,100 sq ft family lagoon pool and 2,000 sq ft waterfall adult pool. In addition, the property partnered with world-famous chef, Sam Choy, to open the Holoholo Grill, a poolside bar & grill serving Hawaiian comfort food and island libations. Other amenities include a 4,000 sq ft day spa, 24-hour fitness center, lobby bar, family activity fields, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu