I just recently stayed at the Koloa Landing for 5 nights with family. When we first arrived we were in awe of the Resort...absolutely gorgeous! The staff was amazing, they provided us with tons of information on site seeing, different snorkling spots, and atleat 5 waterfall locations. If you need anything just ask one of the front desk girls, they were very helpful, and incredibly friendly. We were also provided with a bracelet on arrival, which provided us discounts at the local shopping centers located close to the Resort. The rooms were clean and a few small issues with appliances were instantly reparied. I would highly recommend staying at this Resort, we had a great time and will definitely be going back for our next vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu Beach are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai's South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Groupon, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu