Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach was everything we'd been hoping for during our family vacation to Kauai. From the minute we arrived at the front desk, to checking out 7 days later, everything, from the staff to the pool to the location to the room itself, was fantastic.
Lovey and Jessica at the front desk were extremely friendly, courteous and helpful if and when we had questions and this hospitality continued with all other staff members we met.
The room itself was stunning. We stayed in a 3 bedroom luxury villa, ground floor. The room was gigantic, each room with its own bathroom, tv, and patio. The kitchen was fully stocked with cookware and utensils; very large fridge and dishwasher.
We took advantage of the special construction rate and were not disappointed! I can't think of a single instance where the construction even slightly impacted our room (this was in mid-November).
I'll say the meals offered through the hotel kitchen are slightly pricey, but easily the best resort food I've ever had and very convenient.
I can't say enough good things about Koloa Landing – definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island at the Shops at Kukui'ula Village and a short stroll from world famous Poipu Beach. Situated on 21 acres of lush tropical foliage, the resort boasts the largest accommodations on the entire island - from deluxe studios, to 1, 2, 3, & even 4 bedroom luxurious villas ranging from 500 to 3,600 square feet - making them perfect for couples and families alike. Each studio is complete with a kitchenette and full size washer/dryer, while the villas feature full kitchens, expansive lanai, washer/dryer, and private bathrooms for every bedroom. The resort also includes three incredible resort pools - a 350,000 gallon signature pool complete with swim and walk-through grotto, waterslides, and poolside cabanas, as well as a 6,100 sq ft family lagoon pool and 2,000 sq ft waterfall adult pool. In addition, the property partnered with world-famous chef, Sam Choy, to open the Holoholo Grill, a poolside bar & grill serving Hawaiian comfort food and island libations. Other amenities include a 4,000 sq ft day spa, 24-hour fitness center, lobby bar, family activity fields, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu