“Perfect in Poi pu”
other travelers have booked this property
Lanai, view 2 Living Room
Bedroom, view 2
Bathroom
Bathroom, view 2
Ocean!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Denver, Colorado
“Perfect in Poi pu”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent a week in the lovely Island Oasis Suite. It was the perfect homebase to return to after venturing all over the island. SO nice to have all the conveniences of home, making for a most relaxing vacation. And the owner is an amazing hostess. Beautifu! Great value! Highly recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and amenities
Liked least: No air condictioning
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed September 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway
Management Response
Sep 25, 2012
mahalo-much for your very kind comments, Maria. congratulations again on your marriage!

we are glad you enjoyed yourselves and truly appreciate it when guests take time to let us know they loved the condo .

let us know when you're ready to return to beautiful kaua'i; perfect anniversary location, too...!

warmest aloha,

--denise
Arlington Heights
Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 24, 2012
BIG mahalo for your very kind words! it is so important to us that guests have a wonderful, memorable stay on beautiful kaua'i, and we are happy to do anything we can to ensure they enjoy their time on-island.

it was especially nice meeting you since i enjoyed our email "chats" during the months leading up to your trip. as i mentioned, when we happen to be in the area, we make a point of "staying out of the way" (we make sure we are not intrusive as guests make memories)....

as we also discussed, most people who visit our lovely island oasis start thinking about their return before they even depart. reading your review made me smile; i am so glad your honeymoon was perfect, and appreciate you sharing your experience by submitting this review.

the photographs you took are great. our views, which you so perfectly captured, never cease to amaze me!

aloha and a hui hou; e malama pono! --denise, Gordon, and Kay
kay1258
Belvedere, California
“best ocean front with sea turtles to watch from your deck”
Reviewed June 6, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This was a wonderful, updated unit, but im sure there are alot of beautiful updated units in Poipu. The reasons that I would go back and stay here again, you are right on the water, I watched "bales" of sea turtles every night from my deck and listened to the ocen at night.
Also the owners, especially Denise was very warm and welcoming and gave me alot of good info about things to do and places to go etc. Went above the beyond to make it a great vacation for me. Thank you Denise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: being right on the water, and the sea turtles
Liked least: no pool
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WA

Los Angeles
Reviewed February 3, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing