“Good gelato spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Papalani Gelato

Papalani Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Poipu
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Papalani Gelato Franchising Company is a family-owned and operated franchisor of handmade Hawaiian style gelato, coffee, and chocolate shops which is dedicated to sharing its hand-crafted artisanal Hawaiian inspired gelato, coffees, and chocolates throughout the state of Hawaii and beyond. Many customers rave that Papalani™ has the best gelato (Italian style ice cream) and best chocolate in the nation.
Chicago, Illinois
“Good gelato spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My kids loved this place...I held out from indulging so I could get some Shave Ice. I tried theirs and they were both very good

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Portland, Oregon
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Went there and had gelato at the recommendation of a hotel staff. We were a group of 12. The gelato flavors were ok but nothing special. That was the consensus of everyone in our group and myself.

• Visited December 2012
NJ, USA
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stopped here for an afternoon treat. The gelato was good, but nothing great ... And the prices were a bit high. My daughter got three different favors, all good ... but not "knock your socks off". My son got an cookie/ice cream sandwich ... not a lot of flavor. Based on other reviews, we will try again. Initial reaction - good, not great.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank billipp
Princeton, New Jersey
“Overrated, not worth the calories.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I am sure that the galati is homemade but maybe the home needs a renovation. Definitely not up to NYC gelato standards. Taste is tepid and the consistency was not as rich and creamy as I am used to. We sampled vanilla, chocolate, a coffee flavor and green tea. None were outstanding and we never returned for another try.

1 Thank dclang
munkysmum
“best lillikoi treat on Kauai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I am a lillikoi fanatic! The lillikoi sorbet was super delicious. I wish we could have gone back again! The POG was also great, and the lime. The service was cheerful and quick. Everyone was smiling. You should go!

• Visited March 2013