“So many flavors to choose from and all so yummy”
Review of Papalani Gelato

Papalani Gelato
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Poipu
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Papalani Gelato Franchising Company is a family-owned and operated franchisor of handmade Hawaiian style gelato, coffee, and chocolate shops which is dedicated to sharing its hand-crafted artisanal Hawaiian inspired gelato, coffees, and chocolates throughout the state of Hawaii and beyond. Many customers rave that Papalani™ has the best gelato (Italian style ice cream) and best chocolate in the nation.
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Such a great place. The gelato is to die for and the homemade chocolates are scrumptious. If you are visiting Kauai you must stop by for some gelato. Too many flavors to even name my top but I will try....the belgian chocolate and the butterscotch salt ponds are soo good and in the sorbetto category the pog is a must! It is in the Poipu shopping center where Roy's restaurant is.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Tried a few flavors of gelato with my family. All were outstanding!

Reviewed June 3, 2011

Get the POG (passion fruit, blood orange, guava) sorbetto. My husband and I couldn't stop eating it. We got it several times while we were on vacation in Poipu/Koloa. The pineapple was also very tasty, but the P.O.G. was out of this world! I want some more right now.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

A variety of flavors in addition to other desserts (shakes, sorbets, and more). We recommend the Tagalong and Belgian chocolate if they are available.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

Fantastic! I came to Kauai looking to eat Lapperts each day, but this blew them out of the water! I'd had the pleasure of having gelato in many parts of the world, and I'd put Papalani's up against any of them. Please, please come to Boston! I'll be your best customer!