We had planned to go to Cabo, but due to passport issues (2 days before the trip), we canceled and headed to Kauai. We were very fortunate to have found a 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo at The Villas at Poipu Kai. What a beautifully furnished condo, overlooking the pool! The balcony was fabulous, as we sat out there at night and sipped some wine, while the sounds of the fountain in the hot tub soothed us from our busy days. (spending our days with 5 kids requires a little downtime in the evening)
This condo was fully equipped with EVERYTHING you could possibly need!
The resort has a room stocked with sand toys, beach chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas, even collapsible coolers to take to the beach. We travel quite a lot and this is the first time a condo complex has provided these things; it was fabulous!
The workout room was fully equipped and nicely clean; I used it several times throughout the week.
Lauren was the oncall person for the complex. She was amazing and very attentive! We had an issue and she was all over it to get it resolved ASAP. It was Thanksgiving week and she was the only person on call, but was always pleasant and attentive to our needs. Got to LOVE that!
The property is located across the street from the beach, but the walk is pretty and the grounds are very nice.
We will definitely return to Kauai and to The Villas at Poipu Kai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Poipu Kai is a new boutique resort, situated in the heart of the Poipu Kai Resort. One of the finest properties ever developed on the island, these Poipu vacation rentals include 3-4 bedroom poolside villas and 2-4 bedroom garden villas. The Villas are luxurious throughout, including gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and SubZero refrigerators. Completely furnished with decor to compliment the plantation style, the poolside villas offer hardwood and tile flooring, natural stone bathrooms, and expansive lanais that extend the living area outdoors. Mountain, ocean, and pool views enhance the experience. A tropical pool, hot tub and water features are surrounded by island landscaping. Each villa includes central air, a true luxury on the island, and The Villas is the only condo property in Poipu Kai with its own exercise facility. Along the five-minute stroll down the tropical greenbelt, you will pass the Poipu Kai tennis club and pool on your way to famous Kauai beaches. And world class golf is just a two iron away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Villas at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Hotel Poipu Kai
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Kauai