My family, parents and daughter's boyfriend (who proposed while we were there), stayed in E300, a Penthouse Villa, and my husband's Aunt and her husband stayed nearby at one of the Garden Villas. Our villa overlooked the pool area on the side with two bedrooms, and the mountains on the side of the master bedroom. The lanai was facing another penthouse but you could see part of the pool area and the mountains on either side. It was absolutely gorgeous!
The elevator takes you straight into the penthouse which was great for luggage and for my mom who has a little trouble with stairs. The villas provided us with some rafts, beach chairs and umbrellas which we used at the nearby beaches. (They do run out of these so request them upon arrival.)
Beautiful rooms, a fairly large kitchen and a big dining table gave us lots of room to cook and socialize. Excellent staff that helped us out whenever we needed anything from directions to extra baking dishes for our enchiladas. The walk to the beach was a little far for my mom, but it was a nice walk for the rest of us, maybe 5-10 minutes. The pool was clean and an excellent spot to relax and take a dip. The Villas at Poi Pu are like an oasis without the hectic hustle and bustle of a hotel, but with a little community of fellow travelers who are seeking a more relaxing environment near the beach.
My husband's Aunt and her husband stayed in the Garden Villas (I don't remember which number) on the 1st floor. They were very nice inside and comfortable- although not as much of a luxury feel as the Penthouse. They are a little ways from the pool- 2 minutes. She was very happy with their villa.
We are planning on staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Poipu Kai is a new boutique resort, situated in the heart of the Poipu Kai Resort. One of the finest properties ever developed on the island, these Poipu vacation rentals include 3-4 bedroom poolside villas and 2-4 bedroom garden villas. The Villas are luxurious throughout, including gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and SubZero refrigerators. Completely furnished with decor to compliment the plantation style, the poolside villas offer hardwood and tile flooring, natural stone bathrooms, and expansive lanais that extend the living area outdoors. Mountain, ocean, and pool views enhance the experience. A tropical pool, hot tub and water features are surrounded by island landscaping. Each villa includes central air, a true luxury on the island, and The Villas is the only condo property in Poipu Kai with its own exercise facility. Along the five-minute stroll down the tropical greenbelt, you will pass the Poipu Kai tennis club and pool on your way to famous Kauai beaches. And world class golf is just a two iron away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Villas at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Hotel Poipu Kai
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Kauai