I recently spent a week at the Makahuena at Poipu and found it thoroughly relaxing. I was upgraded without asking and had a large, very quiet 2 bedroom condo. Several days I had the pool all to myself. It felt like a quiet retreat. The staff was inconspicuous and very helpful when needed. Altho' the property doesn't have it's own beach, the rooms are quite near the rocky point so the views and sounds of the surf are always there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makahuena at Poipu is an oceanfront condominium on the southernmost point of Kauai that offers a rare opportunity to experience both a stunning sunrise and sunset. Accommodations include one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with kitchens and washer/dryers. Amenities include a pool, jet spa, tennis court, and barbecue grills. Front Desk Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm After Hours Check-In: Please call the resort in advance for after hours check-in instructions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Makahuena at Poipu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Makahuena At Poipu Hotel Poipu
- Castle Makahuena At Poipu Kauai