Aloha, me and my family stayed in 1302. The reservation process was easy and hassle free. The place was great. All the amenities that anyone could need. The only drawbacks to this condo was there really isn't a view to the ocean. I really didn't mind it as we were at the beach most of our stay. The condo was spacious and it felt like a home away from home. The furniture is a little uncomfortable as it is a little out dated. The washer and dryer in the condo was a huge time saver. Please be aware that there is NO A/C In the condo. All though there are ceiling fans AND electric fans in the rooms, it might be a good idea to have a few more on hand. All in all it was a great stay and I will stay there again and definitely recommend to friends and family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makahuena at Poipu is an oceanfront condominium on the southernmost point of Kauai that offers a rare opportunity to experience both a stunning sunrise and sunset. Accommodations include one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with kitchens and washer/dryers. Amenities include a pool, jet spa, tennis court, and barbecue grills. Front Desk Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm After Hours Check-In: Please call the resort in advance for after hours check-in instructions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle Makahuena at Poipu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Makahuena At Poipu Hotel Poipu
- Castle Makahuena At Poipu Kauai