I have stayed here 3 times. The location, service, and resort itself are top notch.
Paulie, Mark, and Cindy in Lavas beachside bar are outstanding. They give impeccable service and are an absolute pleasure to talk with. Benji behind the bar at Rumfire is also fantastic. He really strives for quality customer service.
If you have the means even just for a night or 2 get an ocean front room. The views are incredible. We have also stayed in the garden rooms and find them to be clean and comfortable. Just a short walk to the main pool and beach. Rooms in both wings are standard hotel rooms, but have everything you need.
Beach is one of the best on the island for lounging and swimming. Resort has snorkel gear for rent at a reasonable rate. Oceanside pool is nice too. Never had an issue finding chairs around the pool either.
Food at Rumfire is great. Free wine tasting 3 nights a week. There are also plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
It would be really hard for you not to enjoy yourself here. We will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu