We spent 5 nights at a partial ocean view 7 nights at an ocean view. The beach there is excellent and you really do get a sunset view and the hotel pools were nice. Be aware that staying across the road from the main buildings feel like you're in a different hotel, although still pleasant, the pool area was deserted. We had requested a king bed through Expedia but were put in a double room. I called to see if they could move us to a king but it took 3 days for them to get back to us about a move. They upgraded us to an ocean view king eventually so that was nice. Staff were friendly, the breakfast is overpriced but decent quality. The quality of the rooms were good but feeling a bit plain for the price. You would expect a 'Sheraton touch'. A visit to the Grand Hyatt down the street makes you feel like you're royalty even if you're not staying there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu