We had a family vote on this rating with my daughter giving it a 4, my wife a 3, and me a 2. The positive is the great beach. My daughter loved the sandy beach. There were many mixed aspects, like service. Some employees were excellent and some did not care. Very inconsistent. One negative was the concierge who kept pushing a time share sale. Another was our room on the other side of the road which was straight from the 1950's. Each receptacle had a power strip and when my wife used the blow dryer, the lights would flicker. ..in summary, if the beach is the big thing, this is an ok place. I think there are much better choices like the Hyatt and Marriott. With all that said, it's hard to have a bad day on vacation in Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu