Found this resort to be average but very expensive for what it was. I think one can do better in a small condo where you would have the ability to make some of your own meals. The food we had on site was just okay, nothing special. The kids enjoyed the beach and the pool. I was glad to stay in Poipu over Princeville though, as the couple of times we went up to Princeville it was raining and sunny in Poipu. Wish the beds would have been two queens instead of two doubles. I am not sure why the Sheraton and Westin often have the two doubles, when most of their rooms could easily accommodate two queens and be so much more comfortable for the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu