If you want to spend a lot of money with little return then this is the place to go.
Room is just average, views are great. No fan in bathroom. Very little usable storage space. There is a $30/day 'Resort fee' that many other resorts around there don't charge. You pay for WiFi. Cabana rentals are $$ and you beach side service is slow.
Quite frankly I would not go back to the Sheraton again. Overrated and overpriced
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu