This a very nice hotel with an incredible view. There are two separate buildings, one on the ocean side and one across the street. We checked in and were given two tickets for free mai tai’s at their outdoor bar during happy hour from 3-5pm. Also, if you are a Starwood Preferred Guest (can sign up for free), you will get a bracelet that if you show it at any of their onsite restaurants, you’ll receive 10% off. We stayed in a deluxe ocean front room on the second floor. The room was nicely updated with a large tub/shower, very comfortable 4 poster king bed and a balcony with an incredible ocean view that had a couple chairs and small end table. There wasn’t a beach from our view, so it made it more private and romantic with the waves crashing on the rocks and high palm trees waving in the wind. There was only a walking path where we occasionally saw some people walking. We enjoyed a nice breakfast on our balcony which we picked up from the small eatery on the first floor. They also had a nice breakfast menu for room service, which was a little more expensive. We also had dinner at the Rum Fire restaurant, which is a fine dining, ocean front restaurant. The food was great and I would recommend this restaurant for a nice romantic evening. During our stay, we also had a couple’s massage in the ocean side cabana. The cabana wasn’t super private, but private enough and you mostly only hear the waves with some occasional voices in the distance. The massage itself was very relaxing. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and definitely recommend spending the extra money to get an ocean front room if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu