Very Beautiful and centrally located. We enjoyed walking around the grounds and back and forth to some of the restaurants nearby. The beach and pool areas are immaculate. The restaurants are great if not a little bit expensive, I would definitely venture out into the town and get some basic groceries to keep your budget under control. We are both big runners and enjoyed the route to Spouting Horn (5 miles). I wish the hotel would get some new treadmills, however, because the ones they have are for home and not commercial use and are the only option when it gets too hot to run outdoors. There are also only two which get claimed early. It was a disappointing gym for a hotel of that size, though I doubt that is what most people go there for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu