This is a great place to stay for couples or families. The pool and beach left nothing to be desired. We booked through hotels.com and got the usual crappy room in an old part of the hotel when we got there. I complained and we were promptly moved to a better room which made our stay very enjoyable.
Next time, I'll get the rate off hotels.com then call and book with the hotel directly asking to stay in the new part of the hotel. We stayed in building one garden room, fourth floor. The rooms are also
much larger in the new (1990s) part of the hotel.
Friendly, helpful staff that were out to please us obviously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu