My wife and I stayed here early March 2013. The deluxe ocean front room had a fantastic view with grass, rocks, palm trees and waves. Sunset from the lanai was a great bonus. The walking/ running path is just outside. Definitely pay the difference and stay on the beach side of the resort. The pool area was very nice. The lava outcroppings created beautiful pictures at onset. Rumfire restaurant was a favorite of ours - request the sunset booth at sunset. Again, an unobscured view of the sunset. The spa itself is nothing to write home about. We would definitely go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu