My family and I just returned from our vacation in Kauai. We had a wonderful experience at the Sheraton. The check-in staff was very helpful and accommodating. We had a wonderful ocean front room. The grounds are maintained nicely, and the views of the ocean are fantastic! Guest services was also quite responsive to our requests and promptly followed up to ensure everything had been complete to our satisfaction. The pool area was well staffed,with plenty of onsite activities throughout the day (introduction to hula dancing, lei making, scuba training, etc.). The wait staff was excellent. The property is well located - close to good restaurants, shopping. The property also has nice walking paths along the ocean. My only concern was that the prices in the coffee shop and restaurant were far too high for the items sold. Very likely, this prompts their customers to seek meals elsewhere off-property. Doesn't make sense to price so high your patrons go elsewhere. The Rum Fire Grill (restaurant on property), however, is a good place to eat, with nice service and fantastic on beach views. All in all, we have a wonderful time in Kauai and look forward to returning to Poipu and to the Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu