I stayed here in mid-January. The rooms were about 90/night.
The pillow, blankets, and mattress were comfy! Shower had no issues. Room had a balcony, fridge, and large flat screen.
Location was good, short distance from two different shopping centers and a short drive to this little town area where Koloa Fish market (for poke) is located.
The property is right on Poipu Beach!
The rooms were not that big not modern but who needs that when you're in Hawaii? Hardly in the room anyways!
The staff are all very Hawaiian, aka nice, laid back, and hospitable. Laura was super helpful! She may be one of the managers there. The valet guys, Sean and Danoli(?) were also helpful and always friendly. Just love that about Hawaii(ans)!
When tides are high, you can cliff dive near by at Shipwreck Beach. It's a short drive from the hotel. I did not personally try it. I wanted to but we weren't sure if the tides were high enough. A good indicator is watching locals do it if you've never done it (at that location).
Would definitely stay here again!
Another added bonus:
Big jacuzzi and pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu