“Fantastic host and villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Fantastic Sunrises every morning.  Photo has surfers. Not recommended it is not a life guarded beach
A very secluded & quiet beachfront location a 1/2 mile off the road yet the most central on island Entry to my home second floor and lanai with many trees for privacy. The pool is right behind my me
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The entry to my home and the 10 steps to the condo.
The view from the Lanai & living room. It can be less or more depending on trimming of trees & shrub
it's my home. Custom real wood cabinets. Solid carved Mahogany hand varnished doors, granite counter
Living room with new sofa bed and a nice chair and ottamen, air purifier and nice decor
New Sofa bed
The view has trees, extra tables & July 2017 10,000 BTU air conditioner & part of the entertainment
Entertainment has 35' flat screen HD TV, DVD, Stereo, router for the free private 50 MB Wi-Fi
Bedroom has king bed with a removable 3 inch memory foam mattress topper, ceiling fan, air condition
Dresser, desk with mirror, 24' Flat screen TV, DVD stereo, art, flowers
Kitchen, new solid wood cabinets, granite, lots of appliances, pots, pans, dishes, wine & glasses
Dual sink, with sprayer, disposal and filtered water all in granite counters..
Coffee center with 8 cup, 5 cup, espresso maker, large grinder, counters are granite & many other
Utensils galore, 2 knife block sets, grater, pineapple cutter and much more
This cabinet has additional seasoning above the 16 below, tin foil, oils, cooking sprays and more
Toaster, seasonings, strainers and there are much more in the cabinets and drawers
Dining arrea
Bath has thick towels towels 2 sets of 4
Bath towels, floral shower door to full tub and shower with raised Speakman professional shower head
Medicine cabinet has necessities you can use with headache, diarrhea,antacid, denture cleaner more
sewing kit
first aid and cotton balls
Between the bedroom and bathroom is a separate vanity/desk area with 3 lights for work or make up
wardrobe has room for clothes, extra towels, blankets, beach towels
Washer & dryer behind mirrored doors by kitchen. I supply soap, dryer sheets & cleaning supplies
Lanai furniture has 4 chairs and 4 end tables that can be arranged modular many ways
The tables can be foot rests or here set up as lounges with 2 chairs
The property is 80% a Wyndham Resort &  beautifully landscaped & maintained. Lagoons &  fountains.
I am one of the few private owners and it is my home when not traveling. Lagoons have geese & ducks
Lovely landscaping at the entrance to my condo. Free parking right at the entrance.
The tennis courts were just redone.
The condotel studio hotel started out as a Hilton & has changed many times and is now condotels
it is nicely done with a restaurant, bar, spa, gym, shops & the show South Pacific weekly.
The condotel studio hotel facilities are separate & not included with my condo.The pools are closed
The restaurant is pricey but offers unit guests discounts. They have a seafood & prime rib buffets
Beach ends at Lydgate park a 45 minute or so walk or 5 minute drive.  Not many people on the beach.
A very secluded 3 mile beach begins at a park next to the condos & runs along the golf course.
Every day it is a different spectacular show. Even when raining. Sometimes rainbows. I go everyday.
The beach sunrises every morning are great. Sometimes with clouds & sometimes none. Go with coffee
This is the beach during a storm, not much sunrise but lots of nice waves to watch.
Beautiful but caution not lifeguarded or recommended for swimming. Kauai has treacherous waters.
This is the distant mountain view know as as KING KONG. It is not sleeping giant. View from beach.
After 5 minutes you may not see people. It runs 3 miles along the golf course and access limited.
A bike path is being built from north to south & this begins at Lydgate Park the beachs end.
Lydgate is the best park on the island with great kids facilities, life guarded beach swimming hole.
The swimming & snorkeling lagoon is large & rock walled in, life guarded, lots of fish & very safe.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jayalidav
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic host and villa”
Reviewed September 21, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The villa was spotless, the mattress very comfortable, the shower had great water pressure, very nice linens, electronics, kitchen appliances, and beach supplies. So very well stocked. The host is very caring & responsive. The villa grounds are beautiful, beach great for sunrises, ocean sound can be enjoyed from villa..even a little view. We would love to stay again. Photos.. from villa patio, inside at end of our stay, 2 Beach Villas beach views

Sep 23, 2018
Mahalo (thank you) for my 32nd review I am so happy that you had such a great 30th anniversary in my home.condo that I rent when I travel..I appreciate your mentioning all the extras I leave my guess since I put nothing away Since it is my home I do all I can to keep it spotlessly clean. I have a super housekeeper. I am glad you enjoyed my king bed with the memory foam mattress topper. It can be removed for those who prefer the firmer bed and my 620 thread count linens and the abundance of 6 sets of towels. the shower is strong and I have a raised shower head for taller people with any hotel type Speakman shower head. I appreciate your mentioning my Superior electronics and Gourmet Kitchen which is equipped to the hilt and has all my seasonings and condiments and other items for my guests to use. Also my beach supplies that include 6 towels, 2 coolers, 4 umbrellas, four chairs (2 plastic and 2 portable, 2 boogie boards and flotation devices. Your welcome back anytime.
Scott G
“Just as Described”
Reviewed September 1, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This property was just as described and well equipped with everything we needed. We had a great time!
The owner is extremey attentive if you need anything or have questions before, during or after your stay.

Your age range 25-34
Sep 2, 2018
Mahalo (Thank you in Hawaiian). I do my best to see every guest has the best possible experience in my condo/home I rent when I travel.
RossA1062
“Comfortable, clean, well located condo, close to the ocean”
Reviewed August 20, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Close to the ocean, great condo for a couple who want to be central on Kauai. Excellent book describing attractions, shopping and restaurants. Couldn't have had a better situation. Very clean and comfortable!

Aug 21, 2018
Mahalo. It is my home and I rent it when traveling and my guests get to use all my stuff. I put nothing away. My Semi World Famous Island Write is 30 years in progress and always being up dated. Many say it is the better than the islands books. I am particular and we keep it super clean, treat for mold every few months, I own the machine. I leave my total kitchen, condiments, 20+ seasonings and much more. You get my 600 thread count linens, 6 sets of thick towels, and my washer and dryer and all the supplies.I leave 6 beach towels, my beach chairs, umbrellas, floats, boogie boards and 2 coolers to. With 2 air conditioners, 2 ceiling fans, 2 air purifiers, 2 TVS, 2 Stereos, 2 DVD's and the new HD fiber optic cable just put into the resort. My guests reviews say it all here and elsewhere where I have another 200 equal ratings, nothing on the island matches it.. Your welcome back anytime.
Sue M
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Comfortable, cozy and convenient location”
Reviewed August 20, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Location is very convenient, close to airport, groceries, dining and travel to either side of the island. Quiet neighborhood.

Aug 22, 2018
Mahalo for your review. It is the best central location on the for everything.
t1smit
Lihue, Hawaii
“Complete Hawaiian experience”
Reviewed August 20, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The condo is totally complete with the settings of home, but it's in a tropical paradise. The pool, the beach and the even access to other parts of the island add to the reason to chose this property. The owner is a wonderful host and "semi famous" information pack is well worth the read.

Aug 22, 2018
Mahalo for your taking the time to review. It is the best location on the island and most convenient to everything.It is my home so you have all the benefits of everything I have for myself. My Semi World Famous Island Write Up is a 30+ year never ending work in progress. I am glad you used it. Your welcome back any time.
Ray C
“Back to Kauai after 25 years”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed for 2 weeks at Mounque's condo and had a very pleasant stay. We were impressed by the location - a well maintained resort with 3 pools. Mounque's condo had all the amenities we required. Especially the kitchen appliances and utensils which were even more sophisticated than ours which made cooking a breeze as we do not tend to eat out much. We found what we needed mainly from Costco and the Fish Market - excellent fresh catch fish, prawns, Dungeness crab and lobster all at reasonable prices. The condo is centrally located for all key tourist areas and the airport. We played golf at the Wailua golf course next door for less than $50 and at a 9 hole course for $20 both were excellent value. The snorkeling was not great as Lydgate pool was full of debris due to the recent storm but Anini Beach was excellent and had many turtles. The only 2 places we did not go to were Barking Sands and the Napali coast which were restricted due to flooding and mud slides.

May 29, 2018
Mahalo for your review. I also cook all the time and my kitchen equipment and condiments and seasonings are extensive. I leave everything for my guests as it is not just a rental it is my home and they get to use everything I spoil myself with. It is the best location on the island. Actually there is only one official pool as the hotel normally charges to use their pools. If you got to use them for free you lucked out. The public Wailua golf course is next door and it is famous. Normally Lydgate is great but the storm did a lot of damage all over and clean up is continuing. Mahalo (Thanks) for being super great guests and your welcome back anytime.
MommaCher...
Houston, Texas
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

This place is absolutely the best! The location is perfect for getting to everything on the island. The condo is immaculate and furnished with everything you could ever need for a carefree vacation. We have stayed here twice and look forward to returning again soon.

May 2, 2018
Mahalo (Thanks in Hawaiian). There is no location better 7 minutes from the airport on Kauai only two lane highway that does not get shut down for storms or accidents so you arrive fast and never miss your flight. 5 - 1- minutes from the best shopping in both Lihue and Kapaa and 30 minutes to either end of the island. It is my home I rent when I travel half the year so I leave everything.I spoil myself with and put nothing away (other than my clothes). The total gourmet kitchen, over 20 seasonings, condiments, beach stuff and more. Your always welcome back and I am just putting in a new stereo receiver with blue tooth.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing