“Home Away From Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Fantastic Sunrises every morning.  Photo has surfers. Not recommended it is not a life guarded beach
A very secluded & quiet beachfront location a 1/2 mile off the road yet the most central on island Entry to my home second floor and lanai with many trees for privacy. The pool is right behind my me
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The entry to my home and the 10 steps to the condo.
The view from the Lanai & living room. It can be less or more depending on trimming of trees & shrub
it's my home. Custom real wood cabinets. Solid carved Mahogany hand varnished doors, granite counter
Living room with new sofa bed and a nice chair and ottamen, air purifier and nice decor
New Sofa bed
The view has trees, extra tables & July 2017 10,000 BTU air conditioner & part of the entertainment
Entertainment has 35' flat screen HD TV, DVD, Stereo, router for the free private 50 MB Wi-Fi
Bedroom has king bed with a removable 3 inch memory foam mattress topper, ceiling fan, air condition
Dresser, desk with mirror, 24' Flat screen TV, DVD stereo, art, flowers
Kitchen, new solid wood cabinets, granite, lots of appliances, pots, pans, dishes, wine & glasses
Dual sink, with sprayer, disposal and filtered water all in granite counters..
Coffee center with 8 cup, 5 cup, espresso maker, large grinder, counters are granite & many other
Utensils galore, 2 knife block sets, grater, pineapple cutter and much more
This cabinet has additional seasoning above the 16 below, tin foil, oils, cooking sprays and more
Toaster, seasonings, strainers and there are much more in the cabinets and drawers
Dining arrea
Bath has thick towels towels 2 sets of 4
Bath towels, floral shower door to full tub and shower with raised Speakman professional shower head
Medicine cabinet has necessities you can use with headache, diarrhea,antacid, denture cleaner more
sewing kit
first aid and cotton balls
Between the bedroom and bathroom is a separate vanity/desk area with 3 lights for work or make up
wardrobe has room for clothes, extra towels, blankets, beach towels
Washer & dryer behind mirrored doors by kitchen. I supply soap, dryer sheets & cleaning supplies
Lanai furniture has 4 chairs and 4 end tables that can be arranged modular many ways
The tables can be foot rests or here set up as lounges with 2 chairs
The property is 80% a Wyndham Resort &  beautifully landscaped & maintained. Lagoons &  fountains.
I am one of the few private owners and it is my home when not traveling. Lagoons have geese & ducks
Lovely landscaping at the entrance to my condo. Free parking right at the entrance.
The tennis courts were just redone.
The condotel studio hotel started out as a Hilton & has changed many times and is now condotels
it is nicely done with a restaurant, bar, spa, gym, shops & the show South Pacific weekly.
The condotel studio hotel facilities are separate & not included with my condo.The pools are closed
The restaurant is pricey but offers unit guests discounts. They have a seafood & prime rib buffets
Beach ends at Lydgate park a 45 minute or so walk or 5 minute drive.  Not many people on the beach.
A very secluded 3 mile beach begins at a park next to the condos & runs along the golf course.
Every day it is a different spectacular show. Even when raining. Sometimes rainbows. I go everyday.
The beach sunrises every morning are great. Sometimes with clouds & sometimes none. Go with coffee
This is the beach during a storm, not much sunrise but lots of nice waves to watch.
Beautiful but caution not lifeguarded or recommended for swimming. Kauai has treacherous waters.
This is the distant mountain view know as as KING KONG. It is not sleeping giant. View from beach.
After 5 minutes you may not see people. It runs 3 miles along the golf course and access limited.
A bike path is being built from north to south & this begins at Lydgate Park the beachs end.
Lydgate is the best park on the island with great kids facilities, life guarded beach swimming hole.
The swimming & snorkeling lagoon is large & rock walled in, life guarded, lots of fish & very safe.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MommaCher...
Houston, Texas
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

This place is absolutely the best! The location is perfect for getting to everything on the island. The condo is immaculate and furnished with everything you could ever need for a carefree vacation. We have stayed here twice and look forward to returning again soon.

May 2, 2018
Mahalo (Thanks in Hawaiian). There is no location better 7 minutes from the airport on Kauai only two lane highway that does not get shut down for storms or accidents so you arrive fast and never miss your flight. 5 - 1- minutes from the best shopping in both Lihue and Kapaa and 30 minutes to either end of the island. It is my home I rent when I travel half the year so I leave everything.I spoil myself with and put nothing away (other than my clothes). The total gourmet kitchen, over 20 seasonings, condiments, beach stuff and more. Your always welcome back and I am just putting in a new stereo receiver with blue tooth.
rbridges5...
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Mounque put his heart and soul into your comfort.”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Mounque's condo provided complete comfort from every room we were in. We couldn't think of one more thing the kitchen needed. It is so well equipped. Along with being clean beyond clean.

May 2, 2018
Mahalo (Thanks in Hawaiian). It is my home and clean is very important. I rent it when I travel half the year so I leave everything.I spoil myself with and put nothing away (other than my clothes). The total gourmet kitchen, over 20 seasonings, condiments, beach stuff and more. .
BRUCE G
Eddington
“Piece of Paradise!”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Awesome place. Very modern updates. Very well stocked with things you would need to do own cooking and save money on meals with condiments and many of the needeed essentials. Things were not locked up like many other owner rentals are. A big plus!
Our only complaint would be we did not stay longer.

Jan 18, 2018
Mahalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my home and I share it with my guests and leave everything I spoil myself with for my guests. My total gourmet kitchen, all condiments, 20 + seasonings. My 600 thread count sheets, a dozen of every towels, beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, all soaps for the dishwasher, washer and dryer and bath and more. All the paper products unlimited. 2 ceiling fans, 2 air conditioners, 2 air purifiers, 2 TV's, 2 Stereos, 2 DVD's. My private 50 MB secured internet and WiFi and also the resorts shared WiFi. I leave it all so my guests do not have a typical rental they have a home. Your welcome back any time and thank you (mahalo) for taking suck good care of it. It is why I have nearly 200 - 4.95 star average reviews at all locations I advertise at.
MommaCher...
Houston, Texas
“Home away from home”
Reviewed November 29, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This place is amazing! Better than described. It truly is a home away from home because there is everything you need for a comfortable stay. The kitchen is stocked with cooking utensils and spices so all you need is a few groceries and you are set for good meals! You can walk to what feels like your own private beach. We will definitely stay here again!

Dec 1, 2017
Mahalo (Thank You in Hawaiian). This was your second visit & I appreciate how well you treat my home. Yes, I added a organized 16 spice rack to my 8 others in another set. You know I cook & bake. With the resorts BBQ's just a minute away & all my appliances & stuff I do not get to investigate restaurants as much. I hoped you enjoyed coffee and a knosh, like I do watching the magnificent sunrises on the secluded 3 mile long beach you describe. I love you walked a bit and found like I do after about a half mile you go a while & not see someone. It begins here & just a ways to the south at a park & goes along the famous public golf course ending at Lydgate Park.playground & beach. The famous swimming & snorkeling protected lagoon. is great. The walk connects near the park to the new concrete bike path they are slowly building from north to south. I wlecome & appreciate your input on my 30 page "My Semi World Famous Island Write Up". Any changes in events, stores, restaurants, new ones, closed, quality. My guests have been contributing to it for 20 years & know if I win a Pulitzer.all will be mentioned in my speech! (LOL). Anyways I am very glad you enjoyed all & are always welcome back. Mounque
edow2000
Seattle, Washington
“Clean, central location, beach 5 min walk, can hear the roar of the surf, and glimpse the open ocean from patio.”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Excellent location, at the Kauai Beach Resort (condo section) resort on the east shore of Kauai, near the airport and shopping. Clean and well maintained. Owner maintains a high level in involvement to make sure your stay at the condo is perfect!

Well done Mountie!!

Nov 27, 2017
Mahalo. (Thanks in Hawaiian). Since it is my home I rent when I travel cleanliness is especially important and my housekeeper is one of the best. She wrote you to thank you for your exceptional care of my home and that you were one of my best guests ever. It is always my intention for anyone staying in my home to have the best experience possible including discussing "Semi World Famous Island Write Up" of 30 + pages of information I have been proving guests for over 20 years to anything else. I leave all the items I spoil myself for my guests use and put nothing away saving my guests from buying items for their stay, My home is way more than a normal or even a great rental.The beach is actually less than 2 minutes away. I am very happy you enjoyed yourselves and welcome you back anytime. Mahalo (Thanks) again. Mounque
Teresa N
Arden Hills, Minnesota
“Comfort of home while away”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is the second time that Mounque has shared his home with us. The biggest thing he has going for him (beside a home in tropical paradise) is his sincere attention to making his guests comfortable. Any issue or question is always quickly addressed. We are looking forward to staying again in the future. His condo is roomy for two, always clean, and has very nice amenities. He also has a list of upgrades to his home which we will be anxious to see. Thank you so much Mounque - you are truly a gracious host

Jul 22, 2017
Mahalo. I appreciate your kindness. I do all I can to make sure anyone who stays in my home when I am away has all the same benefits I spoil myself with. I was there just after you and when you return you will enjoy my new stuff. I just changed the Lanai furniture. I changed the 2 year old towels (they are still nice and make extras) to a new set of 12 thick pima cotton towels, hand towels and wash cloths, new 620 thread count sheets. I added all new crystal stemware wine and champagne glasses and a decanter, new Cuisinart knife set, Coffee Grinder, Can Opener, Expresso Maker and larger food processor. I upgraded my pots and pans as they were a looking bit overworked (my housekeeper took the old ones home), I added a couple new baking pans, a electric skillet, and a new Pyrex storage set and 2 and 4 cup measuring cups, also an Oxo storage set and many new small utensils to my large existing group. I upgraded all my condiments, added a new 16 jar seasoning rack and added some new medicines for headaches, diarrhea, denture cleaner, peroxide, alcohol, cotton balls, Q tips, nail polish remover, shave cream and a new sewing kit and replenished my first aid kit. I also put in 2 new air conditioners. Both remote with a 6500 BTU in the bedroom and a 10,000 BTU in living room and other stuff. When you return it will be even better. Mounque
WIlliam E
Muskegon, Michigan
“Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Rented this condo unit for four days in March. The complex has an excellent location near the airport and central to sites on the island. The complex has a very nice beach and a pool. The unit is very clean and the owner is very particular about the upkeep. All appliances were newer and he recently upgraded the linens. The complex is very secure with a card access gate. The owner also keeps an extensive notebook with his recommendations for restaurants, sightseeing tours, etc. I highly recommend this one bedroom unit for couples.

May 1, 2017
Mahalo! (Thank you in Hawaiian). it is the best central location on the island for convenience to the airport, groceries and getting to both sides. Since it is my home that I rent out when I travel I provide my guests all that I provide myself and I do not put anything away. My guests use my kitchen, all my seasonings and condiments, 620 thread count sheets, beach towels, chairs and cooler. it is the only 1 bedroom I know of that has 2 air conditioners, 2 celling fans, 2 air purifiers, 2 TV's, 2 stereos and much more. You are welcome back any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing