“paradise”
other travelers have booked this property
Fantastic Sunrises every morning.  Photo has surfers. Not recommended it is not a life guarded beach
A very secluded & quiet beachfront location a 1/2 mile off the road yet the most central on island Entry to my home second floor and lanai with many trees for privacy. The pool is right behind my me
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The entry to my home and the 10 steps to the condo.
The view from the Lanai & living room. It can be less or more depending on trimming of trees & shrub
it's my home. Custom real wood cabinets. Solid carved Mahogany hand varnished doors, granite counter
Living room with new sofa bed and a nice chair and ottamen, air purifier and nice decor
New Sofa bed
The view has trees, extra tables & July 2017 10,000 BTU air conditioner & part of the entertainment
Entertainment has 35' flat screen HD TV, DVD, Stereo, router for the free private 50 MB Wi-Fi
Bedroom has king bed with a removable 3 inch memory foam mattress topper, ceiling fan, air condition
Dresser, desk with mirror, 24' Flat screen TV, DVD stereo, art, flowers
Kitchen, new solid wood cabinets, granite, lots of appliances, pots, pans, dishes, wine & glasses
Dual sink, with sprayer, disposal and filtered water all in granite counters..
Coffee center with 8 cup, 5 cup, espresso maker, large grinder, counters are granite & many other
Utensils galore, 2 knife block sets, grater, pineapple cutter and much more
This cabinet has additional seasoning above the 16 below, tin foil, oils, cooking sprays and more
Toaster, seasonings, strainers and there are much more in the cabinets and drawers
Dining arrea
Bath has thick towels towels 2 sets of 4
Bath towels, floral shower door to full tub and shower with raised Speakman professional shower head
Medicine cabinet has necessities you can use with headache, diarrhea,antacid, denture cleaner more
sewing kit
first aid and cotton balls
Between the bedroom and bathroom is a separate vanity/desk area with 3 lights for work or make up
wardrobe has room for clothes, extra towels, blankets, beach towels
Washer & dryer behind mirrored doors by kitchen. I supply soap, dryer sheets & cleaning supplies
Lanai furniture has 4 chairs and 4 end tables that can be arranged modular many ways
The tables can be foot rests or here set up as lounges with 2 chairs
The property is 80% a Wyndham Resort &  beautifully landscaped & maintained. Lagoons &  fountains.
I am one of the few private owners and it is my home when not traveling. Lagoons have geese & ducks
Lovely landscaping at the entrance to my condo. Free parking right at the entrance.
The tennis courts were just redone.
The condotel studio hotel started out as a Hilton & has changed many times and is now condotels
it is nicely done with a restaurant, bar, spa, gym, shops & the show South Pacific weekly.
The condotel studio hotel facilities are separate & not included with my condo.The pools are closed
The restaurant is pricey but offers unit guests discounts. They have a seafood & prime rib buffets
Beach ends at Lydgate park a 45 minute or so walk or 5 minute drive.  Not many people on the beach.
A very secluded 3 mile beach begins at a park next to the condos & runs along the golf course.
Every day it is a different spectacular show. Even when raining. Sometimes rainbows. I go everyday.
The beach sunrises every morning are great. Sometimes with clouds & sometimes none. Go with coffee
This is the beach during a storm, not much sunrise but lots of nice waves to watch.
Beautiful but caution not lifeguarded or recommended for swimming. Kauai has treacherous waters.
This is the distant mountain view know as as KING KONG. It is not sleeping giant. View from beach.
After 5 minutes you may not see people. It runs 3 miles along the golf course and access limited.
A bike path is being built from north to south & this begins at Lydgate Park the beachs end.
Lydgate is the best park on the island with great kids facilities, life guarded beach swimming hole.
The swimming & snorkeling lagoon is large & rock walled in, life guarded, lots of fish & very safe.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“paradise”
Reviewed February 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

great location close to pool

nice unit , very clean , and all equipment that we need was there .

would stay again

Accessible owner

Feb 14, 2017
Thanks. I believe in communication and doing all I can before and during a stay to see people staying in my home have the best experience possible.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great place to stay in Kauai. Very comfortable and clean, and well stocked. Will definitely stay here again.

Aug 31, 2016
Thanks. It is as described. Was glad to send you your wife pillow and swimsuit left behind. Return anytime.
Janice V
Michigan
“Excellent condo rental”
Reviewed June 23, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We loved our time at this condo. The reason I did not give it a 5 is because it is an older condo. Nothing can be done about that. Given that, everything was wonderful. It was very clean, in an excellent location. The owner supplied a lot of information before the trip and there were guidebooks in the condo. We definitely would stay here again.

Jun 24, 2016
Mahalo and your welcome back. Although built in 1980 the complex and buildings are one of the best maintained on the islands. My home has been completely remodeled as described. But since everything else was 5 stars other then it age I am happy with that.
Mindy W
“Comfortable and Attractive, Convenient Location”
Reviewed June 22, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was a lovely condo in a very convenient location. We especially enjoyed having secure Wi-Fi available as well as a washing machine/dryer right in the condo. It was well stocked and well maintained. The parking lot was just steps away from the condo and always had an ample choice of spots to choose from. The location in Lihue was ideal and equidistant to the northwest and southwest ends of the island, so driving distances were all very reasonable. The condo is not exactly oceanfront but a short walk to a lovely beach. Our only complaint was noise from dirt bikes during weekend daytime hours, but we were mostly out and about during those times. I would recommend this rental.

Jun 23, 2016
Thanks. its my home and rented when I travel and you get to use all the stuff I spoil myself with just as I do. I mention the dirt bikes in all my descriptions, the chicken noise and the posible mosquito diseases as I want everyone fully informed. Your welcome back anytime..
Adam M
Ontario, Canada
“Great location with everything you need”
Reviewed April 26, 2016 for a stay in August 2014

We were very happy with our stay at this lovely condo. It has all the amenities that you could want, is spotless and very well cared for. The owner was in contact with us through emails and responded quickly to any questions we had. Perfect location, small walk to the beach (basically next to the beach). This condo deserves a definite 10.

Families with young children
Apr 27, 2016
Thank you very much (MAHALO) for taking your time to write this. I do everything I can to make any gust who stays in my home when I am traveling as welcome as possible. I am not in the rental business. This is my home when I am not traveling which is 40% of the year. So people who stay there get to use everything I have and I leave it all I do not put anything away. Laundry supplies, kitchen condiments and much more. You are welcome back anytime..
F B
Miami, Florida
“A perfect getaway place to stay on Kauai”
Reviewed March 23, 2016 for a stay in July 2015

We were very happy with our stay at Mounque's place. It has all the amenities that you could want, is spotless and very well cared for. The owner is a super guy and takes care of the place as if he lives there, which he does. There is a place for everything and everything is in its place. It is in a perfect location, right next to the beach and only a few minutes from Lihue. With 2 air conditioners you will never be too warm. From 1 to 10, it is definitely a 10 rating.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort and location.
Liked least: The sliding glass door to the lanai was a little hard to open.
Families with young children
Mar 23, 2016
Frank thanks for this nice review of my home I rent when traveling. It is probably the only 1 bedroom with an Air conditioner in the living room and bedroom and also with ceiling fans and TV's in both. The resort is the best location on the island. Mahalo again.
Jenny E
Portland, Oregon
“Loved our stay here”
Reviewed March 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2014

My husband and I stayed at this lovely condo after a long month of military duty.
It was relaxing, quiet, fully functional and a quick walk to the beach.
We were able to cook our own meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
we were not in want for anything and would stay there again if we ever get back to the island.

Mar 24, 2016
Mahalo, When I am away and have guests I want it to be relaxing and I leave everything so it is fully functional and gald you found it that way and you enjoyed my complete kitchen with all my seasoning and condiments. You are welcome back anytime. Let me know what I can do to earn your 5th star next time! Most reviews are 5 and if I am lacking in any way in my home I want to know so I can improve it so you feel it is 5 stars. Mahalo again and come back! MB
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing