There were many things we liked about Kaha Lani but location was prime. Close to the beach, close to Lydgate Beach Park, far from the road so very quiet and peaceful, close to shops and restaurants, just an hour to Princeville one way and Waimea the other. Perfect! We were in unit 110 - ground floor - and it was excellent. Everything we needed, beautifully cleaned every 3 days, lovely view over the gardens and ocean, could park right outside the front door which made it easy to carry suitcases and groceries in. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. All-in-all we were absolutely delighted with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaha Lani Resort features oceanfront condominiums adjacent to Lydgate Beach Park and playground, with a walking path along the coast. Centrally located, the resort offers a variety of one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites, all oceanview or oceanfront. Amenities include a pool, tennis court, barbecues, and a putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Castle Kaha Lani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kaha Lani Hotel Lihue
- Kaha Lani
- Castle Kaha Lani Kauai, HI